Sports Physical Forms and Information
The following are the Athletic Forms for the 2012-2013 school year. If you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact Judy Byrne, Athletic Assistant, at 847.779.8650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Sports Important Dates 2012
Physical Info Letter 2012
Illinois Bone & Joint Health History Form
IHSA Pre-Participation Examination Physical Form
Notre Dame College Prep Athletic Census Form 2012-2013
NOTRE DAME COLLEGE PREP SPORT PHYSICAL INFORMATION
**PLEASE READ/RESPOND AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS
Notre Dame College Prep, in cooperation with Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, will be offering sport physicals at 9000 Waukegan Road, Suite 200, in Morton Grove. These screenings will meet and surpass the IHSA requirements for physicals for one year. Illinois Bone & Joint physicians will examine the athletes
DATE: Wednesday, August 1, 2012
TIME: 5:30 PM First come, first served
COST: $30 FOR EACH PHYSICAL EXAM (Non-refundable)
Please note: Make checks payable to NOTRE DAME COLLEGE PREP
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE:
1. These physicals are designed for SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS or SENIORS who will be participating in extracurricular activities during the 2012-2013 school year. NO APPOINTMENTS ARE MADE. Students will show up at Illinois Bone & Joint starting at 5:30 and will just go in the order that they show up. No one will be given a physical if they just show up on the 1st without having called ahead and registering with Mrs. Byrne, 847-779-8650. (email@example.com) Please DO NOT call Illinois Bone & Joint.
2. NO INCOMING FRESHMAN IS ALLOWED TO TAKE THIS PHYSICAL.
SCREENING PROCEDURE: (Please read carefully and follow directions). Form MUST BE SIGNED BY A PARENT FOR THE PHYSICAL TO BE GIVEN!!
1. Complete the health history form. A parent or guardian must sign the health history form. Return it to Mrs. Byrne along with your $30 check. (Keep a copy for your information). By returning the form to Mrs. Byrne, you are guaranteed that it will be there on exam day. It is also an option that your son can bring it with him on the exam day. (You still have to call in to put your son on the list)
2. A call to Mrs. Byrne (847-779-8650) is MANDATORY if your son will be taking the physical at Illinois Bone & Joint. This call needs to be made by July 25. If you leave a message, his name WILL BE put on the list. After July 25, NO MORE names will be added to the list.
3. No physicals will be given if the form is not signed by a parent. Anyone showing up on the day of the physical without having called ahead to have their name put on the list will not be examined. Questions, please call 847-779-8650.
FOR ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN!!! Your physical for entrance to Notre Dame qualifies you to start practice. This physical form for Incoming Freshmen was issued with the acceptance packet that you received earlier this year. If you do not have one, please contact Mrs. Bontempo at 847-779-8615. The freshman physicals need to be given to Mrs. Lesniak (her desk is right outside the Principal’s office) before you are allowed to practice. There is no need for you to take the physical being conducted on August 1.