Sports Physical Forms and Other Important Athletic Information
The following are the Athletic Forms for the 2013-2014 school year. If you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact Judy Byrne, Athletic Assistant, at 847.779.8650 or email@example.com.
Pre-participation Examination Form 2013-2014
Fall Sports Important Dates 2013
Physical Info Letter 2013
Notre Dame College Prep Athletic Census Form 2013-2014
Ad Book Business Letter and Ad Book Pages
**PLEASE READ/RESPOND AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS
NOTRE DAME COLLEGE PREP SPORT PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Notre Dame College Prep, in cooperation with Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, will be offering sport physicals at 9000 Waukegan Road, Suite 200, in Morton Grove. These screenings will meet and surpass the IHSA requirements for physicals for one year. Illinois Bone & Joint physicians will examine the athletes
Monday, August 12, 2013
6:00 PM First come, first served
$30 FOR EACH PHYSICAL EXAM (Non-refundable)
Please note: Make checks payable to NOTRE DAME
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE:
1. These physicals are designed for SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS or SENIORS who will be participating in extracurricular activities during the 2013-2014 school year. NO APPOINTMENTS ARE MADE. Students will show up at Illinois Bone & Joint starting at 6:00 and will just go in the order that they show up. No one will be given a physical if they just show up on the 12th without having called ahead and registering with Mrs. Byrne, 847-779-8650. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please DO NOT call Illinois Bone & Joint.
2. NO INCOMING FRESHMEN ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE THIS PHYSICAL- see below.
(Please read carefully and follow directions). Form MUST BE SIGNED BY A PARENT FOR THE PHYSICAL TO BE GIVEN!!
1. Complete the front sided (health history) of the Pre-participation Examination form. A parent or guardian must sign the Pre-participation form. Return it to Mrs. Byrne along with your $30 check. (Keep a copy for your information). By returning the form to Mrs. Byrne, you are guaranteed that it will be there on exam day. It is also an option that your son can bring it with him on the exam day. (You still have to call in to put your son on the list)
2. A call to Mrs. Byrne (847-779-8650) is MANDATORY if your son will be taking the physical at Illinois Bone & Joint. This call needs to be made by Monday, August 5. If you leave a message, your son’s name WILL BE put on the list. After August 5, NO MORE names will be added to the list.
3. No physicals will be given if the form is not signed by a parent.
Anyone showing up on the day of the physical without having called ahead to have their name put on the list will not be examined.
Questions, please call 847-779-8650.
FOR ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN!!!
Your physical for entrance to Notre Dame qualifies you to start practice. This physical form for Incoming Freshmen was issued with the acceptance packet that you received earlier this year. If you do not have one, please contact Mrs. Bontempo at 847-779-8615. The freshman physicals need to be given to Mrs. Lesniak (her desk is right outside the Principal’s office) before you are allowed to practice. There is no need for you to take the physical being conducted on August 12.