Notre Dame College Prep Personnel Vacancies 2016-2017 Academic Year
Full-time Administrative Position:
Reporting to the Managing Director of Institutional Advancement, the Alumni Coordinator is an entry-level position responsible for the overall planning, alumni engagement strategy, management, marketing and assessment for major on-campus alumni programs including but not limited to Reunions, Homecoming and other alumni events.
This will include: creating innovative programming and communications (print/electronic); recruiting, managing and supporting volunteer committees; managing on-campus support, developing and managing budgets; facilitating vendor relations; and establishing and implementing post-event assessment.
In addition, the Alumni Coordinator will serve as the lead on online engagement and strategy for social media, including NDCP's #GivingTuesday campaign, alumni website and online tools and resources.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to set priorities, adequately manage simultaneous projects and complete projects on time.
- Demonstrated experience in writing and drafting communications materials for a diverse array of platforms, including print, electronic newsletters, website, video, social media and support materials.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills including presentation abilities.
- Must be a team player willing to help set others up for success.
- Be able to work independently, solve problems, handle confidential information, and navigate sensitive situations.
- Experience managing program budgets and expenses a plus.
- Knowledge of Windows environment, Google Drive and Office programs.
- Some evenings and weekends required.
Preferred Related Experience:
- Experience with maintaining social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Experience with web design and maintenance.
- Experience with graphic design software such as Photoshop, Adobe.
- Familiarity with Notre Dame College Prep, its mission, and its philosophy.
Please submit your resumé to Lcurley@nddons.org before 10/03/2016