Click here to download the Shadow Day form.
Click here to download the Enrollment calendar.
Notre Dame College Prep invites junior high students to spend a day at our school. All Shadows will receive the following:
- A real experience of a typical day at Notre Dame
- Students should arrive at 8:15 am and check in with the receptionist at the main entrance
- The Shadow day normally runs from 8:35 am to 1:30 pm
- For students who wish to stay the duration of the day until 2:40 pm, please notify Mrs. LaVerne Bontempo when you arrive
- All Shadows will receive a lunch voucher, so Shadows do NOT need to bring a lunch the day they shadow
- All Shadows will be set up with a current Notre Dame student of similar interests
- Notre Dame Dress Code is required (Solid color collared polo, Solid color "Docker" style pants, gym shoes are okay)
8th grade students can shadow throughout the school year. Please contact Mrs. LaVerne Bontempo at 847.779.8615 to set up your Shadow day. (Please note: many grammar schools will have Group Shadow Days, please check with your school before registering for an individual Shadow day)
We invite 7th grade students to Shadow in the second semester starting in April. Please contact Mrs. LaVerne Bontempo at 847.779.8615 to set up your Shadow day.